Monday, February 17, 2014

valentines day recap

For the past few weeks, me & Kalvin have been nothing busy.
I mean, we barley see each other for more than 30 minutes a day. 
And we leave a minute away from each other.

So for Valentines Day, we decided we just wanted to stay home, make dinner & watch a movie.
No big crowds, no long waits & we got to wear sweats. Score.
Kalvin surprised me with Olive Garden take out - my favorite!  We even made a cute picnic out of it.

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited to give Kalvin his gift, mainly because it was so cute!
Since Kalvin is my favorite thing, I got him all of his favorite things!
Cologne, clothes, treats, board games & more - along with a huge card!

When Kalvin purposed, while shooting, I found a sign on a bucket that said
 'Morgan will you marry me?'
So naturally... I put everything into a bucket.
So. Cleaver.

But of course... Kalvin spoiled me.  Geez.
With all of the wedding planning going on, Kalvin decided to give me a little  'wedding day prep' gift.
He says it's the only way he can be a part of the fun girly stuff.


Flowers, new water bottles, a gift card to ulta & a hot rock massage! 
what more does a girl need to prep for her wedding then a generous gift card to Ulta & a massage?!

And he also got me this.. I have been wanting one for so long!
[i may or may not have been dropping hints about this for awhile now...]

 
He truly is the greatest!

And yes... that is Chocolate. I cheated okay?
[and maybe more than once...] 

2 comments :

  1. Ooo I'm totally gonna send that gift idea to my husband. I'd love all those things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is super cute!! I need to be more creative for Valentines Day, I'm just not and I feel bad. ha ha.

    http://whenthecowscomedancinghome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete