Thursday, January 2, 2014

My new favorite product!

Before I get into my post, I have to tell you guys a cute little story.  Last night Kalvin texted me and said 'you spelled your post title wrong, it should say DAY not DIY?'.  I just laughed and I then tried to explain to him what DIY meant.  And he said oh, is it like a sorority term? Like 'Tots' and 'Cray Cray'
Haha Oh Kalvin.

 Anyways...
Guys.. I know it's only two days into the new year but I swear this is my new favorite product of the year!! How did I ever live without it?
[can you tell I'm a little excited about it?]

Benefits 'They're Real' Mascara has been on my want list for awhile now. 
But being the poor college student I am, I just couldn't bring myself to spending $23 on mascara.
Soo.. a few days ago, Kalvin being the great fiance he is, took me on a birthday shopping spree!
Telling me I had to get this mascara! Boy, was he right! 

I don't think I need to tell you what eye is normal mascara vs. Benefits 'They're Real'

 [Only my skin is edited in these pictures - I had a pretty intense facial yesterday, so forgive me.]

The pictures don't even do it justice! After a few days of wearing this stuff all I could think was "Where have my eyelashes been my whole life?!" I mean, you wouldn't even think I had curled and applied two coats of mascara to the other eye! However, the only thing that bothers me about this mascara is it's a little difficult to remove but I guess that's a good thing if you really want some long lasting mascara!

So girls, moral of the story.  It's okay to splurge sometimes, especially when it's on Benefits 'They're Real' mascara! Do any of you use this product already & love it as much as I do?

xoxo, Morg

1 comment :