Tuesday, January 28, 2014

lets be real.

the past few weeks i have really being thinking about this little blog of mine.
i think i finally decided its kinda a "post about whatever the heck i want to" blog
properly called a lifestyle blog. ya?
problem is, this blog is missing a huge part of my life.
my job, my hobby, my 'lifestyle'

fitness.

i spend a majority of my days in spandex and sweats with messy bun on my head.
we are lucky if i have fresh, clean hair [without dry shampoo] 2-3 days of the week. no judging.
i teach a total of three different classes a week, teaching monday - friday. 
early, early mornings & late nights. 
by friday, the sight of a protein shake makes me sick & the chocolate craving kicks in.
my weekly laundry consists of almost nothing but workout clothes, sport bra's and miss-matching socks - with the occasional pair of actual pants, if we are lucky. 
my muscles are constantly sore, which i secretly love.
i am a fitness instructor/coordinator.  
i teach kickbox bootcamp, core! & cycling for the USU program Fun, Fit, Forever.

for the past two years, i have been very fortune to have a great paying job that allows me to do what i love most.  i have been promoted, started my own classes & have watched my classes grow. 
it has become a huge part of my life. 

so, this brings me to the reason of this post.
i want to post more workouts, health tips, recipes, etc.
i am not making any promises because honestly.. i'm not the best blogger in the world.

but I wanna hear from you - what things you would like to see?
do you have any questions or requests when it comes to this 'new fitness' portion.
shoot me a email or leave a comment. 
i would love some suggestions and maybe it will help me commit to this.

xo, morgan

4 comments :

  1. i would totally love to see some posts about workouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey girl, I would love fitness/health posts! I can't wait to come to one of your FFF classes once my foot is healed. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out... http://laurynlasko.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-id-like-to-thank-my-mom.html

    xx Laur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog! Super cute, I love the layout! check out my blog: brookiebrooks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a good idea! i love fitness posts!

    ReplyDelete