Monday, January 27, 2014

clarisonic mia 2 & current face routine.

So here I am.. avoiding homework, work, my dirty room & much much more.
I thought I would share with you guys my opinion on the Clarisonic Mia 2
& my current favorites in my face routine. 
 
 
Let me just come out and say - I could not live without my Clarisonic Mia 2.
Dramatic? Yes, but true.
Completely worth the money, I would buy it again and again and again.
[granted, mom spend the money first. thanks momma]
 
I have seen a huge change in my skin since it became a part of my routine. 
I have always had trouble with dark spots, scarring and 'monthly acne'.. if you know what I mean.
It's like I have a new face. I absolutely love it!
So if it's something you have been thinking about... this is me saying 'Do it!"

here are a few other products I'm diggin' lately:
 +St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub:  I love this stuff, it smells so yummy!  I have been using this scrub for awhile, it works as a great for exfoliating!

+Clean & Clear Essentials: I have very 'temperamental' skin, this product is the only product I can use for more than a few days without my skin deciding it hate it.  It's a pretty simple product but it works for me.

+Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure: This mask has been a favorite of mine for awhile now, it smells delicious! And it works super good, I like to do this once a week after my Clarisonic.

+Clear Days Ahead Spot Treatment:  This spot treatment contains salicylic acid and it works like a charm.  It normally does the trick when I'm wanting to getting rid of a zit quick! 

And.... not in the picture, but something else I can't live without..
again.. super dramatic.

Coconut Oil. This stuff is ama-zing.  I use it as a moisture, make-up remover, hair masks, cuticle oil..
you get the point.. I use it for everything.  Try it. 

So have I convinced you to try any of these or do you already use them?
xoxo, Morgan

3 comments :

  1. I cannot live without my clarisonic either! I actually get kind of anxious when I am away from it and can't use it in my nightly routine. It actually makes me afraid that if I DON'T use it, I'll break out.So PREACH IT, Morgs!

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am so glad I'm not the only who thinks like this! There are nights where before my Clarisonic, I would totally have just gone to bed without washing my face but now I am like no I have to!!!!

      Delete
  2. I feel like I need to try it now! It sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete