Thursday, December 5, 2013

a bit of christmas.

guys. it is buttttt cold up here in logan!
what is butt cold?
it's when you walk outside and immediately your butt is frozen.
along with your fingers, ears & nose. 

even though i hate the cold. i love love love christmas!
i love it so much i have two trees of my own
kalvin tired to keep me for bring christmas up to the l-town but i couldn't resist.

though i didn't put up a ton, because i almost get to go home for awhile (eeek!)
i wanted to share a few pictures with you!

 ^^ guys, i made this ^^




i am so grateful i only have ONE more class of the semester.
i can't handle walking on campus anymore.
[wow... i'm pathetic. but seriously. i hate the cold]
if you follow me on twitter, you will see that i made an exception to freezing today.

2 comments :

  1. It IS butt cold! I'm in Cedar and we are dyyyyying. Negative degrees for the win (not). So I can only imagine Logan!
    Cutest decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as I'm not the only one thinking it!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete