Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 in review.

I made this little video today, which I posted on Instagram, and I thought I would share it here!  I can't believe another year is over! It went by so quickly!  I thought it might be kind of fun to do a little '2013 in review' to go along with it on my blog! 

video

Sooo... here's what went down in 2013:

+ I complete my second year of college
+ I ran two half marathons & ran in my first & last 'bragnar'
+ Got a promotion at work
+ Spent a week in the lovely Bahamas
+ Got ENGAGED
+ Moved into an new fabulous apartment with six amazing girls
+ Became a certified personal trainer & indoor cycling instructor
+ Finallyyy declared a major
+ Lots of fun with the family
+ And to finish the year out... I will be turning 21 tomorrow [aka december 31st]  All the more reason to wear a dress decked out in sparkles and celebrate, am I right?!  Psh.. I have been so busy with wedding plans, I haven't even thought about birthday plans!

So ladies... get all fancy, slap some lipstick on and go celebrate the New Year!
Have you guys been thinking about New Years resolutions?!
I have a few of my own I will be sharing on Thursday!
[don't hold me to that.. but they will be coming!]

Happy New Years!


No comments :

Post a Comment