Tuesday, November 19, 2013

today's reminder: blessed not stressed

Sometimes I think Tuesdays are hard than Mondays.  I mean Monday's, you realize all the crap you have to do, you stress about it, & then end up deciding you'll do it tomorrow.  
Bam, hello stressful Tuesday. 

 img via morgan ward design

Sometimes it is safe to say that I need to remember how blessed I am for having that "stress" in my life.  So I created my 'blessed not stressed' list - turning those daily stresses into blessing. 

blessed not stressed.
+I [& parents] have the money to attend college.
+I have a high paying job that I do love, even when it's stressful.
+I am blessed with good health. 
+I am learning to be authoritative.
+I have a wonderful  boyfriend who I get to juggle schedule's & dinner with daily.
+I am becoming a wonderful 'house keeper' or my OCD self is just learning to relax.
+I have become extremely grateful for my family and the house I was raised in.

Do you guys sometimes feel the same way? How are you blessed not stressed?
Happy Tuesday!


2 comments :

  1. I love that quote! Thanks for sharing, totally needed that today!

    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes feeling blessed is super hard when it's so easy to focus on the negatives! I really needed to see this post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete