Friday, November 15, 2013

Can I get a Hallelujah?!

Oh my goodness, it has been a week!!! I can't even express to you how happy I am that it's over!
  Halle-freakin-lujah!
 I wasn't even upset about the loads of snow I woke up too this morning because it just reminded me that I am that much closer to being done with this semester! And that means.. I get to go home for awhile & get away from my crazy 'logan life'.

I mean we are talking about..
+endless reading assignments
+exam after exam
+failing exam after exam... haha no joke.  [meaning 69% on my Econ exam]  
+groups projects. don't even get me started on my opinion of group projects.
+work.work.work.
+finding out my Math 1050 & ACT score are now expired.. meaning I have to start all over again in order to continue on taking classes in my major.  USU just wants me here for FOREVER.
+dreadful class lectures [including the one i'm in now :0 ]
+early mornings & late nights. no bueno. 
+and don't even get my started on Kalvin's schedule & homework, yes I worry about that too.


but hey. it's the weekend now.  it time to relax & spend way to much time in my pj's.
i might even listen to my craving and get myself a coke from mickey-dee's. 
[this is a big deal, since it's been about 4 years since i've had one!]

Pointless point, yes? Oh well, you just go have a marvelous weekend! 

1 comment :

  1. Glad I am not the only one who is having a crazy busy week!!!! I celebrated Friday morning with a McDonalds frappe this morning!! So go get that coke sista!!!! Enjoy your weekend in your pj's I plan on having a lazy weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete