Thursday, November 7, 2013

a list of lately & a quick recipe


























Things have been crazy busy lately.  From school, to instructing and still trying to find some down time.  My phone fell out of my pocket, shattering another iPhone. Yayyy...  The day was made better though when I found it was National Donut Day, meaning free donuts all over campus! Among everything else, I was finally able to paint my nails.  Due to some very unhealthy nails, Kalvin made me promise him I would paint my nails for TWO months! Hardest thing of my life, considering I was use to painting my nails daily! Oops.. but hey, it's almost the weekend.. I can do this. 

hey while you're here....
I am going to share with you my all time favorite, super simple meal!


 All you need:
+Chicken
+Kraft's Sun Dried Tomato Anything Dressing

Once you chicken is completely thawed, place them into a ziplock baggie and dump in a healthy amount of the dressing.  Allow the chicken to marinate in the dressing for a few hours in the fridge (or however long you have).  Then, place it in the oven at 350 degrees and cook for 30-35 minutes.  

That's it, super yummy!

try out the recipe and have a marvelous day! 
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment