Tuesday, October 29, 2013

note to self.


img via morgan ward design
[ya, that's me trying to be legit]

sometimes [almost always] i forget to breath.  i forget to let things go.  to forget about the past and move on.  ya so what, i did awful on my econ test last week.  should i still allow myself to stress about it? no.  should i allow the essays & test of next week ruin my night.  nope.  should i allow the pressure of work control my mood.  no no no.

take a deep breath and let it go.

there are times in life that we get so caught up in the negative things, we forget to appreciate and find the small, sweet tender mercies all around us.

my challenge to you - let go of the bad, forget about it & a breath.  look for the good, the good in others & the good in everyday challenges.

slow down & breath.

2 comments :

  1. I love your blog! This is something I totally relate to, especially lately. I take things super personally and get all bent out of shape when I make a mistake or something bad happens. But I'm realizing God is good all the time, and that so many of the things I stress out about don't matter and will resolve themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :) It's so true though, I too take almost everything personally, not a good thing. So sometimes we just have to step back and take a breath! :)

      Delete