Monday, October 21, 2013

Go. Buy. NOW!



guys, this is really important. 
my favorite go-to scarf from Cotton on is on sale..
for only $5. 
last year, during this same sale, I shamelessly bought one in almost every color. 
click here & shop shop shop!

this is what it looks likes: 
And while you are there.. here are a few of my other favorite
because, hey free shipping after $45

this cardigan.. it's 10 bucks guys.


I just love the idea of a cheetah print flat and for $5 - I'm sold!


Pair this shirt with on of those great scarfs and you have an effortless outfit!

Needless to say this is a "I'm to poor so you go and buy them for me" kind of a post.  
So really... 
Go. Buy. NOW! 


2 comments :

  1. I LOVE cotton on! They always have the best sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now officially in love with this store.

    ReplyDelete