Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Believe.



I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior and in the Plan of Salvation.  I believe in the Restoration of the Gospel and that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God.  I believe & love the Book of Mormon. I know that we have a current prophet, called of God, leading us today. And through the priesthood, I know that my family will be together forever, for time and all eternity. 


All around the world, missionary work is growing at an incredible rate - technology is playing a huge role in this amazing growth.  Although we might not be serving missions, we have been commanded to preach the gospel to all we know.  It is my goal to share my thoughts and testimony of the gospel occasionally with you. If there is anything about our church that you would like me to post about, either email me or post a comment below.

"And moreover, I say unto you, that the time shall come when the knowledge of a Savior shall spread throughout every nation, kindred, tongue, and people."
Mosiah 3:20

If anyone would like to learn more about our church, please visit here. If you have any question for me or would like to receive a copy of The Book of Mormon or hear from your local missionaries contact me!

No comments :

Post a Comment