Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gone Camping!

Every year, me and my family, along with a bunch of family friends, head up the canyon toward Hardware Ranch and spend the weekend camping, fourwheeling and just relaxing.  We spend all day Saturday fourwheeling through the mountains and a trail they call the Rock Garden.  Not only was the ride amazing but the food was amazing too!! I seriously feel like I ate allll weekend longggg. Overall, it was a very good weekend to be outside and away from school!

[please ignore the lovely i-phone quality photo's below]

This year, cute Kalvin got to come with. I wasn't sure who was more excited about this.. me or my little brother.  Kalvin was oh-so lucky to be able to spend the weekend in a very small tent with my little brother.  Poor guy could barley lay straight in the tent!


Needless to say, the ride was a loooong, dirty ride. Check out the video below to see a little sampling of our ride :)
 [once again, crappy quality but I was trying to keep the phone safe and covered]

video









1 comment :