Tuesday, September 10, 2013

101 things


Although I have 101 of things to be doing right now... I have chose to spend my night watching Kalvin's intramural flag football team instead.

Am I happy with this choice? Extremely. Will I regret it later. Maybe. 

But right now, I am going to enjoy the "college life" and forget about school for awhile. 


These boys take it very seriously. My sweet Kalvin has had two touchdowns and we are currently leading 46 to 0.  I am a proud girlfriend. 

Happy Tuesday, my lovelies! 

2 comments :

  1. Love this! I have to remind myself all the time that I am still young and in college and NEED to be doing college things instead of always planning and doing other things that I won't be able to do once I graduate such as intramurals! Thank you for this sweet reminder. LOVING your blog and I can't wait to get to know you better though it! You and your boyfriend are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I am the worst at taking time off and just enjoying life! And you're so sweet! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete