Monday, August 19, 2013

exciting news!

I have some very exciting news today - that I have been patiently waiting to share! Remember a few post back I mentioned I was working on a surprise project? Well it is finally complete and official!

[don't mind the cheesy selfie.. couldn't help it]

I am now a certified personal trainer and indoor spin instructor! I am so pumped! For about the past year, fitness and teaching has played a huge part in my life.  I first became a certified group fitness instructor and began teaching Kickboxing and an Ab class at Utah State in the Fun, Fit Forever program!

I am really excited to take this 'hobby' to the next level. Starting in just a few weeks, I will be teaching a kickbox bootcamp and a spin class for FFF. It is such a great program and an even better way to stay in shape while away at college.  So if you go to USU be sure to check them out and come sample all of our great classes during free week!!
[don't mind my shameless plug for FFF right there]

Overall, I am very happy and excited to start teaching again!


No comments :

Post a Comment