Wednesday, August 14, 2013

current obsessions & thoughts.

Packing. Decorating. New Clothes.

The only thing I hate worst then packing is unpacking.
I am one target/west elm trip away from blowing my entire summer savings on housing decor.
And yes, I still believe in buying back to school clothes.
 
With my summer almost over and school right around the corner, that is all I can think about.
I probably should think about school... but I am putting that off as long as I can.

However, thanks to tuition, housing, living expenses & the ending of my summer job - I will continue to dream and pin all of the fabulous back to school things I want but would feel too guilty to buy. Dang my conscious.

So for those of you who are like me or just have money to blow - enjoy my current obsession.

you can find all of these and their links [plus more fabulous ideas] on this pinterest board.


I have had a recent obsession with maxi dresses and shoes shoes shoes. 
check them out on this board.


No comments :

Post a Comment