Sunday, August 18, 2013

before & after's

Nothing like a weekend full of DIY's and spray paint to leave you with a massive headache and splattered paint all over your fingers.  I have been on the hunt for a desk for my new apartment and I found this bad boy at a yard sale for $25, in really good condition. Plus, I had some extra paint at home and three coats later, it was done! Pretty Simple.

Don't mind the ugly backgrounds and awful lighting, I refused to paint outside in the heat. 
The pictures don't really do it justice - after  the last coat, it looks matte black.


I saw this thing  below at Ross for $9 and I decided it would be the perfect jewelry display.


I have official transferred into 'move out' mode. Getting everything packed, cleaned and organized in what my next week to come looks like. I can't believe it's already here! 
Stay tuned to DIY projects I have been working on!


No comments :

Post a Comment