Monday, July 15, 2013

The Liebster Award!

Oh my goodness! I was so excited when Maria from Sewn by Maria told me she nominated me for the Liebster Award! I just started to follow her blog, she is one talented girl when it comes to the sewing machine - so jealous!

She is so sweet to have nominate me for this award - not only is it fun, but it's a good way for you all to get to know me and my blog a little more!



What is the 'Liebster Award'?
+It is an award for "Up and Coming Bloggers who have less than 200 followers" 
+Liebster is German for 'sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.' Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?

What are the rules?
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen. 
4. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.


Sooooo, here we go! Here are Maria's questions for me!
(you will notice, I probably won't give more than one straight answer, I am very indecisive)

1// Why do you blog?
I blog because I like it and it's much cooler than a journal.  I joined 'blogging world' less than a year ago when I started my second year of college.  I wanted a place to keep all my pictures and memories - somewhere that my family and friends who weren't with me could see them.  I don't really have a purpose behind my blog or one certain thing I do on my blog - but that is way I call it my mess!! 

2//Dogs or Cats?
I am gonna have to say dogs - and I have the cutest puppy to prove that dogs are the best! 

3// What is your favorite color?
Truly depends on my mood, the day and what it's for. Clothes, black.  Accessories, turquoise. Purses, navy blue.  

4// What is the strangest food you've ever eaten?
Hmm, I am not very brave when it comes to eating new foods but I did eat Conch Shell when I went to the Bahamas! 

5// What is your favorite movie?
Besides the here and there new releases, I find 'How to Lose A Guy In Ten Days' a classic.  Gotta love Matthew McConaughey.

6// What's your favorite music genre?
I like it all, except that screaming crap.

7// What do you want to be when you grow up? ;)
Oh gosh. I know Maria put a smile face because I know that means I should know the answer by now but I am just barely figuring it out.. I think.  I am currently in the Business Marketing program, so I hope that it's the direction I am going.  But hey, if anyone has any ideas, let me know ;)

8// If you got to name your own planet, what would you name it? 
Let's see, something to do with a cupcake because you can never have a bad day when a cupcake is involved.

9// Who is your hero?  
My grandma! She is the most amazing women ever, she is always so happy, so giving and such a great example to me plus she always reads my blog! Shout out to my grandma! 

10// What is your favorite holiday and why? 
I love Valentines.  I love the red & pink, the hearts, the treats and it's one day to require someone to be extra sweet to me! Usually my parents but hey, I'll take what I can get ;)

11// What is your favorite family tradition? 
I love Christmas time with my family!


11 random facts about myself:
+I love peanut butter. 
+I am obsessed with painting my nails.  I would paint them everyday if I had the time.
+I am a kickboxing instructor at USU.
+I have the cutest boyfriend. sorry, had to go there.
+I love rollerblading.
+I wish I was good at cooking.
+I am a lover of junk food.
+I love candles.
+I am a compulsive list maker. I make lists about making lists. Crazy, I know.
+I can't wait to travel the world.
+I love John Mayer.

My nominees for the great Liebster Award 
1.  Keena from Just a Dash of Keena
2.  Hunter from Hunter Dialogues
3.  Jody from JodyBeth
4.  Riki from On the reals.

These are some of my favorte blogs (with 200 or less followers) Sorry - I couldn't name more but these are all great blogs!  All super cute girls with awesome style and great pictures. Be sure to check out these blogs and follow us all!

And.. My questions for you!

1. Why do you blog?
2.  If you could have one super power what would it be?
3.  What's one item you couldn't live without?
4.  Biggest pet peeve?
5.  What's your favorite go-to nail polish color?
6.   If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7.  What's your favorite treat?
8.  What's your guilty pleasure? (Mine's the Bachelor, hehe)
9.  What's your favorite quote?
10. Who's your celebrity crush?
11. What's your favorite season?

Thanks again for the award Maria!  Hope everyone had a great Monday!


2 comments :

  1. haha YAY so happy you're a dog person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me Morgan! You're so sweet!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybchic.com

    ReplyDelete