Wednesday, July 3, 2013

feelin' festive.

Alright, so I was feelin' pretty festive today in my red & blue! But what I love most about this outfit is the fact I found this dress in the $10 clearance rack at Old Navy - a few weeks after I almost bought it for $40!  That is what is so great about Old Navy, if you can wait a week or two, you can get it for almost half off, if not more!! 




 dress&shoes//old navy      cardigan//forever 21      belt//cotton on

Not only is this outfit making me excited for the holiday, I am excited to have the rest of the week off!!! Yep.. the whole week - I even got to leave early today! I am so happy to have some time off, I can't even tell you!  I can't wait for all the bbq's, fireworks, and some more fun plans with Kalvin!

 Hope you all have a happy 4th of July!!



4 comments :

  1. You are so cute!!! Love the dress, but love the bargin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd love it Kasie ;) Always searchin' for a bargin!

      Delete
  2. That dress is definitely such a good find! I am so in love with it! And this looks so cute on you, the outfit is perfect.

    Kalee @ Fred Rongo 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I know, I was so glad I waited to buy it!

      Delete