Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Lovin' Swap!


I'm super excited to tell you all about my very first 'blogger swap'!  I first saw it over on 'This Little Blonde' blog and thought it looked like so much fun and thought heck, why not!? The rules were pretty simple, here is how it worked:

-sign up and they randomly pair you up with your partner
-you exchange emails, blogs, twitter accounts, etc.. {allowing you to stalk your partner a lil bit haha}
-then you send them $20 worth of your favorite summer items or summer things you think they would love!!
I was partnered up with Stacey from Glued to my Crafts and this is what I sent her!


-this adorable set of summer bracelets I found at the one and only, Target
-my favorite summer lip balm, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
-a super cute 'to-do' list pad 
-and my favorite summer time nail polish color!

And from Stacey I received this cute lil package! 


It seriously was such a great surprise! I loved it all! Especially the Lip Butter, that stuff is good guys!
She pretty much nailed it! It was such a great oppurtonity to get to know her and her blog, make sure you check it out! She is one crafty women!  And a big thanks to Heather, Brooklyn, and Ange for setting the swap up!

Also, the lotion and lip butter came just in time for my trip to the Bahamas - be sure to check back in a few days for my post about the trip! 
 photo sign_zpsdb7425e8.jpg

5 comments :

  1. Yay! So glad you had fun! I failed as a partner and forgot to give her my address, so my package is still on its way haha. Haave fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha if it makes you feel any better, a few days after sending my package I was cleaning my room and found her nail polish under a pile of clothes!! Ya, needless to say the post office is on my tomorrow's to-do list!

      Delete
  2. So glad you joined our swap! Looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! How do you get in on that? ;) also--you won the crooked nook print giveaway! Email me at thecrookednook1@gmail.com and let me know which print you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon on it through Brooklyn's blog (this little blonde)! But serious! that is great! I am stoked!! :)

    ReplyDelete