Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pre-Workout Smoothie

Now that I am in full-out 'training mode' I have been making my favorite pre-workout smoothies!  A pre-workout smoothie is meant to be light and basically something to give you the energy to kick butt during your workout! You should drink your smoothie anywhere between 30-60 minutes before your workout - depending on how much you plan on drinking! 

This is my favorite recipe, its a nice base that you can change depending on what you want from it! I normally will switch up the frozen fruit and yogurt to add some variety! You can also add protein powder to create a post-workout smoothie! 


Do you guys have a favorite smoothie recipe?

 

NC Grown

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! This looks yummy!

    Jess & Ariel

    ReplyDelete