Tuesday, May 14, 2013

as of lately

Thanks to my new 'job' and a wonderful weekend in Cokeville it has been awhile since I have posted. So like normal, here is another 'as of lately' post. enjoy! 

1//received an summer internship. sadly this means getting up at 5:30 a.m., being best dressed {gag me}, driving to Salt Lake and getting home around 6:30 p.m. but hey.. the paycheck sure is pretty.




2//spent the day on Kalvin's ranch. shot ground squirrels and rode four wheelers.  felt like a true rancher {not!}.


3//been catching up with my cute little {big} puppy.



4//We were able to have one more big date night before Kalvin headed out to the middle of no where to work this summer.   i choose mini golf and olive garden.  





5//received the cutest hair ties for The Glitter Revival - that I won through a blog giveaway.  this is the second time I have won a blog giveaway and if you know me, you know I never win anything so I am pretty happy.



Yep.. so that is my 'as of lately'. This summer hasn't exactly started or gone how I had planned but hopefully things continue to work out!
 photo sign_zpsdb7425e8.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment