Saturday, April 6, 2013

my march favorites.

As of lately, I have been looking for a variety of new and different beauty products - which means I have been doing a lot of  "research".  I found a lot of great ideas and products through a tons of my favorite blogs.. So with that being said I decided to make a quick list of my favorites from last month! 


1//  BADgal Liner - Waterproof by Benefit
This has become my favorite eyeliner, you can get it at Ulta for $20. In the past I refused to pay over $10 for eyeliner. I thought it was stupid. Well... I slowly got sick of my eyeliner either wearing off or sliding down my face. {I was beginning to look goth by the time 4 o'clock rolled around) So I did some research and splurged. I love the way it goes on and it really doesn't smug or fade throughout the day! I was nervous about it being 'waterproof' because I am not a huge fan of waterproof eye make-up but it comes off very easily when you wash it off.  Plus, it has an awesome smugger on the end!




2// Pores Be Pure by Formula 10.0.6
This stuff rocks.   It is a clarifying, skin-refining mask that truly deep cleans your pores. It also has an amazing berry smell!  I love love love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so clean and healthy. And best of all,  it's only $6 at Ulta.




3// St. Ives Apricot Scrub
 I have very sensitive skin that is allergic to a lot of different face-related products.  So after a really bad allergic reaction to another face wash, I decided to try this stuff. At first I just picked it because I was sick of paying good money for products that were hurting my face, so I just found the cheapest stuff I could at Walmart.  I think I paid $3 for it and I have had it for almost three months now and absolutely love it!


4// Cocoa Butter Vaseline
I cannot express to you guys how much I love this stuff right here. It can be found at any drugstore  for like $4.   I use it for everything.  I first started using it just to take my eye make-up off. Not only because I have sensitive skin around my eyes but because it also is a great moisturizer for those poor eyelashes. However, I use it almost everywhere now.  Dry skin, my cuticles, and my favorite, my lips!!




So I am pretty sure I have over used the words "love" and "favorite" today but I couldn't help it.. these products truly are my favorite and I love em all! :) You must try them {especially the Pore Be Pure!} So.. Have you tried them? What are your favorites lately?
 photo sign_zpsdb7425e8.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I am obsessed with St. Ives....been using that scrub for years and it always does the job!!!!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete