Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Finals Week & Day 1 of Procrastination

I lucked out this semester.  I only have one final. Can I get a whoot, whoot? Even though I lucked out, this is still going to be a stress full week.  You can plan on a few days of procrastination and a Friday crammed of doing everything last moment.
  
to-do list:
-pack up my apartment {all by myself, great}
-study for my final
-work every. fetching. day. 
-job interviews for summer
-plan kickboxing
-clean my dang room

what i'll probably do:
spend all my free time with kavlin
 paint my nails a few times
pinterest
hang out with Kalvin some more
& dread/procrastinate packing


Day 1 of Procrastination:
 We started today by a trip to iHop.  Followed by a visit to Ulta and Old Navy. 
Wasn't Kalvin's favorite but I found everything I need :) 



Then after work, we got Chinese food and went to the park to try out our awesome glow-in-the-dark bubbles! Last year we tried this thing off of pinterest to make our own. ya.. pinterest fail. 
So we just bought them this time.


 
The bottle glowed really well... the bubbles.. not so much. 
Kalvin said they just had a "sparkle" haha.

Any good ideas for other ways we can procrastinate?
 photo sign_zpsdb7425e8.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Packing alone is the WOOOOOORST! Packing in general just sucks. But next time we move? If I have to do it alone, I will pay someone to come help me, ha ha!
    Good luck with your final!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I could pay someone to do it all! I am left alone to back everything home this year.. should be interesting! But thank you!! :)

      Delete