Wednesday, April 10, 2013

a little vent-sesh

**Warning**
 there is nothing 'little' about this..I'm about to complain. a lot. It'll probably become annoying but hey, this is my blog.     So just bare with me.

I am straight up exhausted. 
I have been averaging six hours of in-and-out, crappy sleep for the past two weeks.
Every muscle in my body is sore and aches without movement. My increase in 'physical activity' and decrease in 'sleep' is causing serious issues to my body. 
My 8:30 am classes are killin' me. The only thing that keeps me from falling asleep 
in every class is the fear of being put on 'napping aggies'.

I can't remember what it's like to wake up and get ready for school.
make-up almost seems like a foreign substance to me as of lately.
my hair is developing a permanent headband/ponytail crease 
from the constant wear of these two things. poor thing.
Baggy t-shirts and yoga pants are my new daily attire.

These seven hour shifts at work are really starting to suck.
I was not hired as a 'cleaning lady' but yet I spend hours scrubbing and mopping.
I work so much but yet... I feel dirt poor. Explain that please?
That bring me to the fears/stress developing about next year - 
Summer plans fell through, how am I going to pay for school and housing now? 
And lets not forget about the $90 speeding ticket I received this week.

And lastly.. Lets not forget about school.
paper after paper, group projects, quizzes and test. 
a constant 'to-do list' going through my head.
I am ready to be done with this semester.
all I want..
is a solid night of sleep. no interruptions.
the alarm to not go off before 8:30 am.
a hot bath. or heck, even a shower without a time limit.
to go home and be with the people who really care.

 As a step to gain these desired things, tonight 's shopping list:
ear plugs
ZzzQuil nighttime sleep-aid
bath salts

If you made it all the way through this post - I wouldn't blame ya if you stopped reading -
thanks for letting me vent. we all need a good vent-sesh every now and again.

 photo sign_zpsdb7425e8.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Girl, you gotta vent...its all good!!! I am there with you on the no sleep wagon...my body is going thru some major nastiness because of it.

    I am sorry to hear about everything, I will keep you in my thoughts and send out positive vibes that everything will pull through.

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete