Friday, November 30, 2012

{Friday Favorites}

Guess what guys, it's FRIDAY!!! It's amazing how much better I feel after my last class on Friday, I feel like I can just forget about school for awhile. I am getting nervous about final's week, the stress is sitting in. Oh well, it's Friday, I'll worry about it on Monday.  Here are this weeks favorites! 
Happy Weekend :)

This week's song



and this is the CUTEST thing in the world!

  Favorite Look
And lastly, our fetchin' cute house!
 Thanks for the cute village mom :) oh, and we made that adorable mistletoe blocks!
 Have a good weekend!

3 comments :

  1. oh my... that baby was making me fall asleep, made me realize how tired I am. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it reminds me of myself in my early morning classes, except I'm not smiling about it! haha

      Delete