Friday, November 23, 2012

{Giving Thanks}



Sometimes I catch myself being such a "brat", acting ungrateful for everything that I have but this lately I have been truly grateful.

I am thankful for...


My Family: 
I am sooo grateful for my amazing family. For their love and support, no matter what it is, I know that they will be there for me. I don't know what I would do with out them. It has been amazing to share the past few days with them this break.

The Gospel:
I am grateful for the church - for everything it does for me and provides me with. I am grateful for my Savior, for his willingness to love me even when I make mistakes.  I have the privilege of living very close to a temple and the ability to serve my Lord weekly. 

Health:
I am grateful for my health and my families health. I never thought I would be thankful to run, but I am (Don't tell my mom). My family has experienced many miracles this past year when it comes to our health and I am soooo grateful.

Tuition, Bills, and Dirty Laundry:
I can't believe I am saying this but yes.. I am grateful for tuition, bills and dirty laundry.  I find myself complaining about these three things often but I really am.  I am grateful for them because it means I am going to school, I am able to live away from home in a nice apartment, and I have plenty of clothes to wear. I am learning to be grateful for my trials.


Happy Thanksgiving!
xo-Morgan

Oh...ignore the ugly blog right now.... I can't quite figure out what I want.

No comments :

Post a Comment