Thursday, November 29, 2012

{Deciding A Direction}

So I have had this blog for awhile now and it's still a work in progress, constantly changing. I have been trying to decide which direction I want to take my blog, what I want to post on this blog. Do I do DIY projects, fitness tips and workout ideas, outfit posts {but lesbi-honest, I don't get dressed enough for that and yes, I loved Pitch Perfect} or just a little bit of everything. I am leaning towards a little bit of everything. This is my beautiful mess, right?

So, that's that. This blog is just going to be a mess. A little bit of everything. 

On another note, I feel like I deserve a high-five or something because I actually got dressed and ready for class today. Second time this week. Go me. I tend to lean towards "stretchy pants" and oversized tops but today I found myself in my favorite lace dress. 

Dress//Cotton On  Cardigan//Target Tights//Banana Republic Boots//Bohme

No comments :

Post a Comment